Buy WoW TBC Items – World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Classic Item Trading
World of Warcraft is no different from other MMOs when it comes to driving players crazy when it comes to items. Be it for their potential in combat roles, novelty, or rarity, these items play a huge part in player activity and player-driven . There are also those that buy WoW TBC Classic items.SELL
Why Buy WoW Classic Items
Many WoW items take much time and energy to be obtained. For crafted items, they also take up resources as well. Last but especially not the least are the items that can only be obtained from a specific monster or boss and has a low drop rate for it. Lots of players do not have the time to get or make these items, even those that are guaranteed to be obtainable. The latter is true in regards to crafted items, especially consumables, as they need to be made en masse.
To save up on the time and effort needed for these items, players can choose to buy WoW Classic TBC items. This way, they can focus on enjoying the game’s content, especially dungeons, raids, and PVP.
The actual value of WoW items usually depends on the equivalent price in real-life money of its price in WoW gold. Sellers, however, can put any price on any item in their offers. Thus, it’s important for buyers to carefully weigh whether a seller has the right prices or not. To do this, they can check out a value calculator as well as offers of other sellers.
Burning Crusade Weapons, Armor, and Mounts
World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Classic follows the tradition of expansions bringing new items to the table. The first that should be mentioned are the new weapons and armor, especially those included in tier sets. Burning Crusade introduces new zones with more difficult dungeons and raids, which in turn means more powerful enemies. Scaling with that are players’ higher levels and new abilities, as well as new weapons and armor up for grabs.
For those new to the game, those in the highest tier are Epic Items. They provide the best offensive and defensive potential, as well as bonuses. Following this are Rare items, which are considered as second best. Each class has its own specific set of recommended gear called Best in Slot. It is then up to the player to know which items are known as such and equip them.
The New Mounts and Pets of Burning Crusade
From the perspective of mount collectors, Burning Crusade is an important addition to the game. This is because World of Warcraft not just saw new mounts, but also more diverse mounts. With how varied the mounts have become in later expansions, lots of players can pinpoint Burning Crusade as the start of it. Examples of these include Headless Horseman’s and Attuman the Huntsman’s Steed, as well as the Swift Brewfest Kodo and Ram.
Aside from adding new mounts, Burning Crusade also changed mounts forever by adding flying mounts. This is perhaps the biggest contribution the expansion has on this aspect of the game. This allowed players to traverse Azeroth not only faster, but also in style and in a way that gives them a birds’ eye view of this fantastical world.
Good examples of these are the Raven Lord and the Swift White Hawkstrider. There is also the Flying Machine and its epic and more colorful Turbo-Charged counterpart. While it is tradeable, it can only be used by Engineers. It is a cool mount, so enthusiasts are more than willing to pay the price for it and be an engineer just to get in its cockpit.
Pets and Other Items
On a related note are pets. Burning Crusade introduces both new hunter pet types, as well as pets that are there for companionship and aesthetic reasons. Examples of these include the following:
- Abyssius – a blue golem-like Magic pet that is dropped by Supremus
- Chaos Pup – more chaos than pup, this two-headed critter is cute in his own way and helps in combat as well
- Coilfang Stalker – this strange critter is dropped by Lady Vashj, a powerful Naga queen. Clearly, she has a penchant for these critters.
Much like with mounts, Burning Crusade diversified pets, which in turn started the craze turned community staple of having pets as part of characters’ personality.
There are many other item types, which are the following:
- Attunements – usually in the form of keys, these items are used to mostly summon extra bosses or skip parts of dungeons. There are also those that are required to enter a dungeon, but they are few and only one player in the party needs to have them.
- Consumables – potions, food, and other items that get used up, mostly used to recover health, grant the user bonuses to stats, and
- Containers – items used to hold specific items.
- Recipes – items needed to craft certain items. Included in this are Jewelcrafting recipes.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security