Buy Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Items - TT Wonderland Item Shop
Want to get the best guns in this spin-off Borderlands game? Looking to share the best legendary weapons with friends? Players can acquire the most powerful weapons when they buy Tiny Tina’s Wonderland items. Don’t become frustrated when loot get “ninjad” during co-op. Browse offers from sellers with guns from manufacturers like Hyperion or Stoker!SELL
Why Buy Tiny Tina’s Wonderland Items?
The Borderlands franchise is one of the most popular and well-loved series in the gaming world. The series features many titles and various spin-offs that fans have enjoyed since the release of the first game. Tiny Tina’s Wonderland is expected to emulate the same level of success of other games in the franchise, especially the Assault on the Dragonkeep. Wonderland provides players with various new loot and that will make the gameplay more exciting. Instead of just focusing on getting great guns and armor, Fatemakers will also need to focus on getting great wards or accessories. However, acquiring the best items might present a challenge for many players.
Players might find it hard to acquire great loot, especially when they are in the Coopetition mode. In Cooperation, gamers are subjected to RNG in what kinds of rewards they will get. In Coopetition, Fatemakers might get their loot stolen by their party members who are grab-happy. Instead of worrying about what rewards they will get, players can choose to buy legendary items from reputable sellers. They don’t need to trust party members when Fatemakers can just get what they need from other players.
Items in Tiny Tina’s Wonderland
Other than guns and armor, Wonderland introduces various items that can provide buffs, stat bonuses, and effects to help Fatemakers in their adventures. These new items are wards, rings, and amulets. In addition to this, grenades have been swapped out of the game in exchange for spellcasting abilities that will be dependent on the players’ classes. Here are some explanations for the new items in the game:
These items provide protective barriers to Fatemakers that absorb damage until they are broken. Once broken, wards will take some time to recharge before they can be activated again to protect players. There are different manufacturers for each ward with varying effects. Here are the different types of wards in the game:
- Ashen – These types of wards have a faster recharge capacity in exchange for less durability.
- Pangoblin – These protective barriers are more durable and can absorb more damage. However, these wards have the longest recharge periods.
- Hyperius – Hyperius’ wards offer Fatemakers other bonuses when these items are in their perfect condition. These bonuses can be in the form of empowered attacks or damage over time effects which will deplete the wards’ energy.
Amulets and Rings
These accessories are items that give players stat bonuses and other effects. Rings are the items that give players various increases to their stats while Amulets provid special effects. Fatemakers can equip two rings and one amulet at the same time.
Though Wonderland has introduced spells to the Fatemakers’ arsenal, guns are still the main weapons of the game. There are various types of guns in the game as well as various manufacturers offering different effects. Here is the list of all weapons in Wonderland:
- Assault Rifles
- Heavy Weapons
- Sniper Rifles
Elemental Damage Types
Guns and melee weapons can also have various Elemental damage effects. Some elemental damages are more effective on specific bosses, so players can take advantage of this feature. Here is the list of all various damage effects in Wonderland:
- Fire – effective against bosses with red health bars
- Frost – effective against bosses with white health bars
- Lightning – effective against bosses with blue health bars and destroys wards
- Poison – seeps past through enemy armor and is effective against bosses with yellow health bars
In Wonderland, the power and effectiveness of the equipment are determined by their rarity and their synergies. Fatemakers who make use of weapons and items that synergize with each other are sure to get a boost on their stats. Meanwhile, weapons that have high rarity have better stats and power over those with low rarity. Here are all the rarities in Tiny Tina’s Wonderland from strongest to weakest:
- Legendary (Orange)
- Epic (Purple)
- Rare (Blue)
- Uncommon (Green)
- Common (White)
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security