5 DIGITS-XXXXX | 12 SEPT 2003-OLD ACCOUNT - 19 YEARS of service l Nice Numbers l 8 GAMES l Medals CS:GO 5 and 10 years l INSTANT DELIVERY l NO VAC l PI Want to Sell
Apr-10-2023 10:17:35 AM
30-Day Seller Performance
- Member since 2018
Seller Lvl 0Total orders: 410Member since: 20185.0Steam account : Seller Rating
- 1. Check out and complete the payment
- 2. Receive an email with the Game Account details
- 3. Log in to the Game Account and verify description
- 4. Confirm the delivery
- 5. Seller gets paid
What is Payment Verification?
To prevent payment fraud, we occasionally review individual orders to confirm that you, the buyer, authorized the payment, and to verify your identity. Typically, the order will be automatically passed within minutes. However, occasionally our Payments Compliance Team will need more information to verify you. ‘More information’ might include a phone call, a copy of a valid government issued ID (e.g. driver's license, passport), and/or a payment receipt.
- How Do I Get Verified?
If you are stuck at payment verification, you should have received an email requesting additional information, as part of our security procedure, with the subject line ‘Action Required: Your Order ID #N1X Requires Verification’. You need to reply to this email with the requested documents for us to review in order to get verified.
Sometimes this email can end up in your junk folder, so be sure to check there if you cannot see it!
- Why is my order's status still "Pending Payment"?
Occasionally, a buyer's payment institution (e.g., AmazonPay, Visa, Skrill, and so on.) will fail to authorize a payment, causing an order to get stuck in a “Pending Payment” status on our system.
When this happens, the best solution is to:
- Go to the Order Details page,
- Click "Pay Now" (you’ll have to go through the payment process again)
- Alternatively, you can cancel the order and re-order it.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security