Why Sell WoW Classic Season of Mastery Items
While Season of Mastery is primarily competitive, there’s no problem helping other players along in their journey to get stronger. Some players can amass a hoard of materials or equipment, and they can’t even use it all up. Instead of having those items sit uselessly in an inventory, why not sell those Season of Mastery items?
Sellers get a tidy profit and the sense that they have helped another player along in their journey. That’s a win-win situation for both participants of the trade. Sure, some players might see this as cheating, but that’s their opinion. It only lets the buyer use their resources in an efficient way.
Many buyers prefer to use this method since it’s convenient and depending on where they get it, cheap. Some of them are so competitive they’ll gladly spend real money to make things easier for them.
That’s especially important in the Season of Mastery. There would be a higher demand for consumables and equipment, as those two things are the most important factor to their continued survival. Those aiming to keep their Soul of Iron would be likely to use this method. The buff is something that cannot be regained once lost. To keep it, they’re going to need the best weapons and armor and the needed food and potions that can help them stay alive.
How can sellers help them?
Types of Season of Mastery Items to Sell
In any RPG-type game (and even in a few other genres, but mainly RPGs), items are king. From potions that help in battle to the weapons and armor that players wear, these items drive a player’s progress. As they reach higher levels, they need better and better equipment and items to keep them alive. That’s why this is an important business.
Here are the types of Season of Mastery items sellers can offer.
- Equipment - Weapons and armor are the cornerstones of a player’s progress. While slightly weaker gear isn’t a problem for skilled players, they still need to get better ones to match their level. When they do so, they can use their character’s abilities more efficiently.
- Consumables - Raids in WoW were already hard. Guilds have always supplied their members with numerous potions and other consumables for increased chances of success. Season of Mastery raids are more challenging than their Classic versions. If these consumables were already important for the easier versions, then they’re doubly important for the harder challenge in Season of Mastery.
- Materials and Resources - Crafting will still be important in the Season of Mastery. Crafters will need all the materials and resources to craft their wares easily. With increased nodes for gathering, it’s slightly easier, but that doesn’t mean it’s faster. Buyers will still be glad to have the option of a convenient way to get these materials.
- Mounts - Exploring Azeroth on foot is no easy task. Players will still need mounts to cut down on travel time, even if they’re not the faster flying mounts from the next expansion. Rare and cool mounts are worth more, especially if they’re hard to get. These mounts will definitely sell well if offered.
Sellers who choose to sell any of these Season of Mastery items will certainly do well. They’ll provide aid to those in need, and in exchange gain a bit of cash in the process. However, to be truly successful, sellers must choose carefully where and who to trade with.
Sell SoM Items on the Online Marketplace
Sellers will find more opportunities and benefits when they sell on the online marketplace. No other site has all the necessary systems for smooth transactions. They also offer a huge community to trade with, ensuring there’s always a buyer for every offer. Lastly, sellers get the most profits from sites that don’t ask for subscription fees. It’s where traders can trade freely and without fear.
For more information about this kind of transaction, read the marketplace’s policies and rules, as well as the game’s. Both can enlighten sellers with the information they need to know.
Enjoy WoW Classic’s Season of Mastery!
- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales