Make Money Playing PSO2
If you’re looking for a way to earn some cash just by playing your favorite game, then this is your chance! Sell your Powerleveling services now for Phantasy Star Online 2 here at PlayerAuctions! You can let other people have max levels in their characters while earning a ton of cash! Since PSO2 is a free online game, you’re sure to get a lot of customers.
How Do I Become A Power Seller?
To be a Power Seller here at PlayerAuctions, simply follow these steps:
- Register/log in as a seller.
- Send a message to our Power Seller Management Team at [email protected] and say you want to become a power seller. Our team will then review your credentials to see if you’re eligible to become a power seller or not. This will take some time as they will have to review your account and history so far with PlayerAuctions.
- Once you have been accepted by our team to become a Power Seller, you may start posting your offers. Note that you will have to pay a $70 reserve for each offer slot that you make with our system. This is to avoid any sellers from running off with a buyer’s account during the boosting process.
- When there’s a buyer interested, complete the Powerleveling required within the designated time. Return the account to the buyer afterward and wait for them to check if the boosting has been done correctly.
- Wait for the buyer to confirm to our system to send the payment to you and get paid.
For more information, please refer to this link: support.playerauctions.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009859528-How-can-I-become-a-Power-Seller-or-a-Power-Leveler-
Things You Need to Take Note of Once You’re a Power Seller
- You can only make one offer at a time. This is to ensure that the quality of boosting that you’ll be selling will meet the expectations of the buyer and to minimize the time needed for the leveling service. Doing two or more boosting services at the same time is not allowed.
- Your $70 reserve fund will be returned to you by our system once you have completed the service. We only ask for a reserve fund for the sake of penalizing a seller should they run off with the account. This has to be done for every offer post made.
- Your offer will automatically be unseen by other potential buyers once you already have a client for it. Once you have finished the boosting service, your offer will also be deleted immediately. If you want to do another Powerleveling session, you’ll have to post your offer once more (you can tweak or modify some things as well) and pay the $70 reserve fund.
How to Level Up Fast in PSO2
There’s a lot going on in Phantasy Star Online 2 to the point that you can easily get wrapped up in a quest or two and distracted from your main goal. The key foundations of farming EXP are client orders, quests, and missions. Sticking with these three different ways of leveling up a character or class in PSO2 is your meal ticket to a fast but reliable boosting service that buyers will surely love. Daily missions and client orders rotate in and out of the day, so at the very least, there’s a variety to be had when doing them. For client orders, you can take more than one a time and finish them in one run. This helps for crossing off easier quests such as gathering certain resources or finding an item.
Usually, upon completing certain quests, you get and EXP boost pack as part of the rewards. These are automatically sent to your item inventory and can only be used once you’ve accepted a mission/quest and have access to the Gateway Ship. The best way to use an EXP boost pack is when doing Urgent Quests or missions that require you to slay a horde of monsters of a difficult boss.