- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales
Selling a Maplestory 2 Account for Cash
Whether you’re quitting, making a one-off deal, or want it to be a regular gig, you can make money out of Maplestory 2 by selling an MS2 account.
How to Sell a Maplestory 2 Account
It’s easy to sell a Maplestory 2 account in PlayerAuctions. Just log in or register and create an offer. Once a buyer has decided to purchase your account, the details of the account being sold will be sent either automatically or manually, depending on your settings. We recommend the former to lessen the inconvenience on your part.
After the buyer confirms delivery, you will be receiving the payment within 5 days – just 3 if you’re one of our PowerSellers.
Pricing your Maplestory 2 Account Right
When selling a Maplestory account, the price will depend on the following factors:
- Numbers of characters – More characters, as well as more diverse and more metagame-relevant classes, fetch higher prices.
- Character Level – If most or even all characters are level 50, which is the current cap, the better off you’ll be.
- Equipment – Rare and viable endgame gear on characters are highly sought after.
- Currency – The convertible price of Maplestory 2 gold can be directly added to the account price.
- Do note that PlayerAuctions does not have a required price you should sell the account for, so you can choose to make it higher or lower than the recommended price. Nevertheless, it’s better for you to sell it at a fair price so buyers won’t be turned off and you won’t lose out on potential profits.