What Determines Mafia City Account Price?
The race to the top of the underworld is no cakewalk, but it’s possible to make it a much smoother ride for those with ample assets. As such, those selling Mafia City accounts should take them into consideration. Because while they can sell an account at any price, it’s better for them to know how to sell Mafia Accounts by knowing what makes the account valuable.
- Account level – The most obvious factor that determines an account’s price. The higher the level, the higher is the expected price for it.
- Top up gold – Assets used to buy upgrades and other necessary boosts in the game.
- Mansion Upgrades – According to Jennifer (the sultry in-game assistant for the mob boss), “A man’s status and importance is shown in the mansion he stays in.”
- Babe Favor – Allows players to unlock babes’ skills when increased. Keep dating one of the babes in order to improve the relationship and be rewarded 400 VIP points!
- Invest Centers – Allows players to invest in properties to increase the power of your gang.
- Crew Strength – Every time players train a gang member, he gets added to your crew, thereby increasing the power as a mob boss.
In addition to knowing the ins and outs of a Mafia City account, sellers are encouraged to check other Mafia City offers to get an idea on how much they can price their own account. Being at the same level as other accounts will make the seller's account competitive without being too pricey or too cheap, so they won't be earning "no nuthin" on their sale.
- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales