Looks like you’ve made a ton of progress in the Last Oasis! Care to help other players? If you have too many items in your inventory, no problem! You can sell Last Oasis items through PlayerAuctions. Best of all, you can earn real cash!
Why You Should Sell Last Oasis Items
There are a lot of resources to be found during the early stages of the game, but not all players are fortunate enough to encounter the same fate as you during mid to late game. It’s easy to get ambushed by other players. The game merely tells you to expect the worst when embracing the nomadic lifestyle as you’re bound to meet some unfriendly visitors—be it actual players or powerful enemies in the game. Last Oasis focuses on building “Walkers” which are mobile bases that can be used to conquer the barren land that you’re in. To survive, players must consistently find sources of food and water, craft items, trade with other fellow players, and fight for their lives in PvP matches to protect their territory. Selling Last Oasis items will not only help other players survive longer, but it can make their gaming experience all the better since they don’t have to grind for items anymore.
How Do I Sell Last Oasis Items?
To sell Last Oasis items, simply follow these steps:
- Register/login as a seller.
- Start posting your offers.
- When there is a buyer, decide upon a time and place for the in-game meetup.
- Meet up with the buyer at the designated time and place and drop the items they have purchased so they can pick it up.
- Wait for the buyer to confirm to our system to send in the payment. This takes about 1-2 business days.
Gathering tools are the main items that players use to collect and harvest other kinds of resources. If you’re wondering what items to sell, tools should be part of that list. There are three essential gathering tools you can sell: axes, pickaxes, and sickles.
- Axes – Axes are primarily used to chop wood from trees, but can also double as close combat weapons if you don’t have anything else to arm yourself with. In order to craft an ax, you must first combine 8 pieces of stone and 1 wood shaft.
- Pickaxe – Crafted from wood and stone, a pickaxe can be used to gather stone from large rocks that can be found in most parts of the land.
- Sickle – A sickle is used for you to gather or harvest aloe vera, cattail, and fiber. Needless to say, this gathering tool is important if you want to survive during the early stages of the game as the resources you can gather with this tool can prove to be useful to you later on.
The Essence of Life
There is nothing more important than water in the Last Oasis. Acquiring water and boosting one’s hydration level is key to survival. Besides consumption, water can be used to power the large Walkers that everyone uses. Selling water could easily net you some big bucks if you have an abundance of it.
Here’s how you can get and store water:
- Collect Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera is a viable source of water in the game, and it’s fairly easy to acquire as well. If you have a sickle, you can use that tool to harvest this resource. There’s no need for you to do anything to it as well compared to other sources of purified water.
- Contaminated Water - Contaminated water isn’t safe to drink, but with a little bit of effort, it can be turned into purified water. Contaminated water can be found almost anywhere—be it in streams or rivers around the woods. Once you scoop the contaminated water up, purify it through a campfire. The water can be stored in bottles later on if you have the “Makeshift Bottle” recipe.
- Hit Cactus Plants - Cactus flesh is another great source of water early in the game. Simply hit the Cactus plant with a tool and you’ll get your flesh in no time. You can either eat it immediately or cook the flesh in a campfire to save it for later.