Don’t leave that spare currency for Kritika:REBOOT lying around! Why not turn those in-game assets into cold, hard cash? Sell Kritika Online gold via our marketplace and help other players get much-needed currency for the game! With the constant horde of enemies, you’ll have to face in Kritika, people will always need lots of gold!
Why You Should Sell Kritika Online Gold
Kritika is a game that died rather young. Back in 2019, the previous publishers of the game, En Masse, stopped supporting it due to low sales and player population. But since the start of 2020, Kritika has gained a new lease on life as it became Kritika:REBOOT. ALLM, the new developers, were determined to publish the game themselves, no matter the cost. After a considerable amount of work, Kritika:REBOOT was officially inserted into Steam, a large platform where gamers come together.
Since Kritika is up and running again, with a fresh coat of paint to boot, it has managed to entice more players than ever. Selling Kritika Online gold will not only help these players have a better experience playing the game, but also help you earn money from the comfort of your own home. Kritika gold has many uses. An example would be the ability to purchase exclusive skins. Kritika is no stranger to micro-transactions and skins are a part of it. There are a lot of people that purchase more than one skin to further customizer their character and animations. So, if you can offer them a better deal than what the official game has, no doubt other potential buyers will flock to you!
How Can I Sell Kritika Online Gold?
To sell Kritika gold, simply follow these instructions:
- Register or log in as a seller.
- Post your offers using our system.
- Once there’s a buyer interested in purchase your items, communicate with them via our onsite messenger to work out the delivery details.
- Wait for the buyer to confirm delivery to our system and get paid.
Kritika Online Gold Farming Guide
Kritika:REBOOT is free-to-play, which is a good thing for those who simply want to try and see what all the fuss is about. Much like other F2P games, you would have to grind for hours just to attain the level that you want—and the same thing can be said when it comes to farming gold. Most players opt to cheap out or even use bots to farm gold, but we won’t be offering advice like that, especially if it can get you banned. We’ll be providing a few tips to help you farm gold safely and efficiently.
- Get Premium Service - If you still haven’t availed of Kritika’s premium service, we highly recommend you do so. The premium service is similar to a monthly subscription that offers exclusive rewards such as Skill Overclock, stage result window skin, additional goodies during stage clear, and many more! Sure, you can opt to not get the premium service, but farming gold will take twice as long. So if you don’t have it already, at the very least get one month’s worth of premium service.
- Use Gigaphones to Sell Items - Selling all sorts of items is generally a great way to earn gold, but it’s not easy to take them off your hands. Other items are less desirable than others, which means that more often than not, these items will sit in your inventory for days or even weeks before you make a sale. Instead of waiting for the right buyer to come, it’s better to use a gigaphone to further broaden your horizons. Gigaphones are items that sellers in the market use to advertise their wares to buyers. It’s essentially a way to get more people to look at what you’re selling. All in all, getting a gigaphone or two when selling items will save you a lot of time instead of lowering your price point.
- Always Check What’s Hot in the Auction House - The Auction House is a great place to buy and sell all sorts of items, from rare shards down to some meager stones. But another reason this place is great is that you can see what the “hot items” are. Certain items are more in-demand than others, and a great way to know what those items are is to visit the Auction House. Constantly check the items being sold there and what the prices are going for. If you see the items that you have are at their peak, then that’s the right time to sell them at a high price.
- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales