Eco is perhaps one of the most ambitious games to be released in recent years. Though it was initially conceived as an educational tool, it evolved into a different kind of monster altogether as its production rolled on. And with its innovative approach, it’s really the kind of title that has the potential to be a game-changer. In fact, many in the gaming industry have touted it as a better-looking version of Minecraft. While the host of survival games usually prompt players to exploit their surroundings all in the name of survival, Eco urges players to think before they act as their actions now could potentially shape the planet’s future—a residue of the game’s educational roots if you ask us.
How to Sell Eco game accounts for Cash
Survival simulation games may be a niche market, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t any money to be made from it. In fact, you can even turn your own Eco game account into cold hard cash! Here at PlayerAuctions, thousands of active daily users can be privy to your offers.
Just follow these steps to convert your Eco game account to cold hard cash:
- Register as a seller
- Post an offer for the Eco game account you intend to sell, making it as detailed as possible to draw in potential buyers, and upload the account details to our system (if you choose automatic delivery)
- Once a buyer selects your offer, we’ll send them the account details right away if you chose automatic delivery (if not, you’ll have to upload the account details at this point)
- The buyer will then check if the account is as indicated in the offer and confirm through our system, allowing us to release payment to you
- Congratulations on making a sale! Keep posting your offers to hear the proverbial ka-ching!
PlayerAuctions has been the leading player-to-player trading site since 1999. Throughout the years, we’ve consistently provided both buyers and sellers with a safe haven for practical, reliable, and easy transactions. Join our ever-growing community today so you can turn idle game accounts into easy money.
How to Build Your World Without Destroying the Environment
As survival is the name of the game, you’ll need more than just a ton of luck and ample resources to make it through. You’ll need to have your wits about you and make split-sEcond decisions that can shape your future in a positive way! To help you gain the most traction and put your game in the proper trajectory for survival, we’ve gathered a few surefire tips to help you save your hide—all without inadvertently harming the environment around you.
- Flatten the curve – We don’t mean the pandemic that’s sweeping our RL world. By this, we mean find a flat surface area to build a base of operations from which you may plot your survival. Even seasoned veterans of the game will admit that this is perhaps one of the hardest things to do. But with a careful and strategic approach, you’re sure to find one. Believe us, this is one of the best foundations for future survival!
- Specialize – Selecting a specialty is one of the first choices you’ll have to make in Eco. Be wise about it. After all, you won’t get another shot at a different type of specialty until later in the game.
Among the specialties you can choose from are:
- Campfire Cooking
- Oil Drilling
- Paper Milling
- Self Improvement
Note: On top of that, there are also basic and advanced variants to most of these specialties
- Don’t treat it like Minecraft – As previously stated, you just can’t go on wantonly using up resources. Everything you do can have an effect on the environment—adverse or otherwise. Try employing your “time-proven” Minecraft techniques and you very well may decimate your planet—along with your chances of survival, obviously.
- Cleanliness is next to godliness – You won’t be able to harvest anything at all in the game if you leave your area looking like a pigsty. By keeping it clean, you raise the chances of your surrounding creatures being happy and content. Otherwise, they would soon wither and die.
- Work the soil – Food is essential—as if you could survive without it! As such, it is vital that you till the soil and plant food in your garden. This will help you bEcome self-sufficient (as in real life) and you won’t have to rely on others for sustenance. Also, the bigger garden you have, the more food you’ll produce, giving you a chance to provide for your neighbors as well.
- Focus on research – Surviva isn’t all about instinct. It’s also about using your noggin. With an intellect such as yours, it would be a waste of resources if you just go about your survival tactics without so much as a plan. With ample research, you can find more efficient methods to gather resources and prevent the impending end of the world.
- Stock up – Your stockpiles are there for a reason. You need to fill them up to the brim if you wish to survive rainy days—much more the apocalype! Keep everything organized and accessible.
- Cooperate – Survival isn’t a one-man game. While it’s been said that it takes a whole village to raise a child, it takes an entire race to save the world! Keep that in mind as you progress through the game.
- Don’t litter – Lastly, this cardinal rule applies in the real world as well as in the game. Abuse your environment and it will be your undoing. Care for it and you will live long and prosper!