- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales
Sell Conqueror’s Blade Silver for Real Money
From its pre-release right up to the present, Conqueror’s Blade has been captivating non-stop with its lush gameplay. And though, it has been accused—and very much criticized—for so-called level-gating, it has stood the test of time as a classic MMORPG with a medieval twist. After all, those siege battles are a thing to behold—much more to take part in!
As siege battles take up loads of resources, it’s only natural for players to scrounge for every bit of silver they can get their paws on. Luckily for them, you’ve got Conqueror’s Blade silver coins in abundance. It’s time to make a killing selling these silver coins to those in need!
To sell your Conqueror’s Blade silver coins for a quick infusion of cash, just follow these steps:
- Register as a seller at PlayerAuctions
- Create an offer for the silver you plan to sell. As much as possible, try to be flexible to meet the needs of prospective buyers. And don’t forget to price your silver competitively so your offer will be picked up in a jiffy!
- Once a buyer selects your offer, you may then contact them thru email or our onsite messenger to work out the details of the sale. Note that conversations will be recorded for safekeeping purposes
- Once the buyer receives the agreed upon silver, he or she will then make the confirmation via our system and well promptly release your payment
- Congratulations! Keep grinding for silver so you can post more offers!
PlayerAuctions provides the most fertile ground for sellers of game accounts, in-game resources, items, and even boosting services. You earn the most and we protect you the most! So if you’ve got an abundance of Conqueror’s Blade silver and are looking to make easy money off them, you’ve come to the right place!
How to Make Conqueror’s Blade Silver
While there isn’t any foolproof way of racking in silver quickly, it’s important to note that it’s a matter of stacking it up over time. So long as you go into your farming with that mindset, you’re sure to reap the benefits. That said, we’ve gathered a few handy tips to help you gather silver efficiently so you can conveniently put ‘em up for sale at PlayerAuctions.
- Tip #1: Play the Marketplace – You need an entrepreneurial mind with this. The end of siege battles are always littered with valuable gear and resources. By selling them at the marketplace for a profit, you can watch your pockets line up with a considerable amount of silver over time.
- Tip #2: Go on Expeditions – While expeditions are locked behind levels (20, 40, and 60 respectively), it is possible to reach those desired levels with just a few hours of gameplay. By then, it’s silver galore! The completion of expeditions reward players with chests that contain a small amount of silver. Go on a few of them and you’ll see your silver deposits stacking up!
- Tip #3: Explore the open world – Conqueror’s Blade offers players an expansive world ripe for discovery. Comb areas strategically while hoping for a little bit of luck and you’re almost certain to run into easy silver. Check out derelict huts and abandoned camps for starters. Leave no stone unturned as you can scavenge for gear and silver.