Having more than 280 cards and much more to come, there's so much potential for all the players out there of Artifact to build their ideal deck. That's where you come in. Sell your Artifact cards here and help other players have the ultimate deck they've wanted to create ever since the game's announcement!
How to Sell Artifact Items/Cards for Real Money?
To sell your Artifact cards, follow these steps:
- 1. Register/log in as a seller.
- 2. Upload your offers on our Artifact Items sell page.
- 3. When your offers are up on our website, we will notify you if we have found a buyer.
- 4. For the in-game delivery, you must give the items to the buyer through Steam in order for them to receive the item.
- 5. Wait for the buyer to confirm the delivery and get paid.
What Artifact Cards to Sell
It's important to know that there are different kinds of cards within the game that are collectible. There are four different rarities of cards in Artifact:
- Basic – They are non-collectible cards that are required to play the game. These cards are granted upon purchase of the game and are part of the $20 package.
- Common – Has the silver border on the frame. Usually, these cards have standard skills and effects, but ultimately still play a vital role when building a deck.
- Uncommon – Has the bronze border on the frame of the card. These cards have usually better abilities to aid your heroes.
- Rare – Has the gold border. When buying an Artifact Booster Pack, you are guaranteed to at least one rare card. These cards can turn the tables around between you and your opponents as they usually have characters with high health, armor, or attack damage with an ability that you can seriously take advantage with. These cards are considered to be the cream of the crop.
Why Sell Artifact Items in PlayerAuctions?
We believe in giving the sellers the freedom to sell whatever they want and how much they want for it. You can choose whatever price you want to set on all of the cards you'll be selling, and you'll be getting all the profit from it too! We also have a customer service that's open 24/4 that's ready to help you should you run into any problems.