Legends Available at Launch
At launch, there are a total of nine playable Legends. Respawn plans to add the other characters from the roster on PC and console platforms soon, but in the meantime, here’s are the Legends that Apex Legends Mobile players can use in matches:
Now, let’s talk about the four roles that categorize the Legends:
- Defensive Legends: Defensive Legends have special abilities that help them defend the team and themselves by fortifying an area. Legends in this category have crowd control abilities that help the Offensive Legends advance.
- Offensive Legends: Offensive Legends have special abilities that give them an edge in combat. Since dealing damage is their bread and butter, they’re the best Legends for the job when gunning down enemies.
- Support Legends: Support Legends provide aids to teammates through healing or buffing. A team with a Support Legend by their side increases their chance of survival.
- Recon Legends: Gaining valuable intel is vital to know the enemy's movements, making Recon Legends dispensable. They can set their team up for a surprise attack by tracking enemy locations, leaving the opposing team facing the ambush.
How to Successfully Sell Apex Legends Mobile Accounts
Some of the biggest points that sellers should focus on when making an excellent Apex Legends Mobile account are gaining skins and achieving good rank. Much like in every other free-to-play game, Apex Legends has a lot of optional stuff that their players can buy – these include cosmetic items. Skins are a great way to stylize the Legends in the battle royale, with some of them being rare than others. Most notably, Heirlooms are considered highly prized skins due to their low drop rate when opening Apex Packs. Account’s with Heirlooms will help offers gain traction and visibility.
Then there’s Apex Legends Mobile’s ranking system. Every season will last for two months, and rewards will be given to players at the end of each season based on their rank. There are six ranks: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and Master. Each of these ranks has 3-5 sub-ranks. Players who only started Apex Legends Mobile recently will have to begin their journey from Bronze, whereas older players who have played the game for the past seasons can start with a higher rank. While a player’s level resets every season, buyers can use the former rank of the Apex Legends Mobile account they purchase to start at a higher rank and have an easier time, so sellers should prioritize accounts with a higher rank to sell.
- 1+ million worldwide members from over 140 countries
- 100% protection against buyer payment fraud
- Accept payments from buyers across the globe
- No membership fees
- No listing fees
- Advertising and promotional tools to boost sales