Map Fragments for Sale: Hydra, Pure/Charged/Enriched Breachstone...
Much of Path of Exile’s endgame content revolves around maps. This has been true ever since the Atlas of Worlds and the many succeeding expansions that sought to improve it. To get even more out of the game’s endgame content, players sometimes buy POE fragments such as the pure breachstone and many others. While they are able to get these in-game on their own, some gamers decide to buy them from online sellers.SELL
- Chromatic Orb
- Chaos Orb
- Exalted Orb
- Orb of Fusing
- Body Armor
- Tabula Rasa
- Mirror of Kalandra
- Edritch Ichor
- Edritch Ember
- Skill Gems
- Vaal Orb
- Stacked Deck
- Prime Sextant
- Portal Scroll
- Orb of Transmutation
- Orb of Scouring
- Orb of Regret
- Orb of Chance
- Orb of Augmentation
- Orb of Annulment
- Orb of Alteration
- Orb of Alchemy
- Blessed Orb
- Awakened Sextant
- Ancient Orb
- Harbingers Orb
- Blacksmiths Whetstone
- Gemcutters Prism
- Jewellers Orb
A few tips to help find what you need:
Tip 1: Broaden your search.
Tip 2: Look for custom offers and reach out to a seller about what you need.
Tip 3: Check a different category (e.g. items, accounts or power leveling, as the same product is sometimes listed by sellers in a different category).
Why Some Players Buy PoE Map Fragments
Gathering map fragments can take some players too much time and effort. This is also made more difficult by the fact that some map fragments can only be acquired from bosses for which map fragments are needed to access. Consequently, some gamers look for others to trade with. Many players trade unwanted items that they already have in exchange for these fragments. Other players might look to online sellers from whom they can purchase fragments.
The price that online sellers set for these map fragments depends on how in-demand that specific fragment or fragment set is. Generally, buyers pay more for ones that are more sought-after. The price of the map fragment also tends to be related to the worth of that fragment in Exalted Orbs.
What are POE Scarabs?
To be more specific, map fragments are items that either open portals to high-level areas, or used in conjunction with a map to increase said map’s item quantity. It should go without saying that it has to be used on a map device.
A good example of this would be POE scarabs, which are obtained from the safehouse of the Immortal Syndicate Intervention. There are Gilded, Polished, Rusted, and Winged Scarabs. There is no definite differences between the four, save for winged scarabs, which can only be obtained by harvesting a Vivid Vulture.
Scarab’s bonuses depend on their modifiers, which are as follows:
- Ambush – strongboxes
- Bestiary – red beasts
- Breach – breaches
- Cartography - maps
- Divination – divination cards
- Elder – elder-influenced items
- Shaper – shaper-influenced items
- Sulphite – sulphites
- Reliquary – unique items
- Torment – tormented spirits
- Legion – legion encounters
- Metamorph – metamorph monsters
- Perandus – Perandus chests
What Are Breachstones?
Apart from scarabs, another popular map fragment would be breachstones. Instead of making regular breachstones, they create breachstones which lead to a particular domain. There are five bosses from breachstones, namely: Xoph, Tul, Esh, Uul-Netol, and Chayula.
There are also breachstones that affect the boss as well as its rewards. Empowered breachstones, such as the charged breachstone and enriched breachstone increase the quantity and rarity of items found and experience gained in exchange for raising the level of the boss. For example, Chayula’s Pure Breachstone gives out more rewards.
What Are Fragment Sets
Last but definitely not least would be fragment sets. They can either be used to modify item quantity found in a particular area, or they can be put together and create a portal that would lead to a powerful endgame boss.
Take note that in using fragments, using the same kind does not stack, but two varying fragments within the same set does. For example, a pieec of Sacrifice at Dawn increases item quantity by 5%. Using two will only increase item quantity by 5% and not 10%, while using Sacrifice at Dawn with Sacrifice at Midnight or any other pieces from the set will.
Map fragments from most sets increase item quantity sets by 5%, except for fragments from the Mortal and the Maddening Object sets, which increases it by 10% instead.
The map fragment sets are the following:
- Sacrifice Set – comprised of the Sacrifice at Dawn, Midnight, Dusk, and Midnight, they make up the Apex of Sacrifice, which allows the players to take on Queen Atziri.
- Mortal Set – made up of Mortal Grief, Ignorance, Hope, and Rage.They make up The Alluring Abyss, which lets players take on a stronger version of Queen Atziri.
- Pale Court Set – leads to the namesake map; made up of Volkuur’s, Inya’s, Yriel’s, and Eber’s Keys.
- Key to the Crucible – gain access to the Shaper’s realm, which is where the eponymous boss is. Comprised of Fragment of the Hydra, Chimera, Minotaur, and Phoenix, which can be obtained by defeating the Guardians of the Void.
- Key to Decay – leads to the Absence of Value and Meaning, where the Elder resides. Made up of the Fragments of Purification, Constriction, Eradication, and Enslavement, which are from the Elder Guardians.
- Maddening Object – allows entry to the Shaper’s Realm version of the Absence of Value and Meaning, where Uber Elder and Shaper can be fought.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security