Buy & Sell Lord of The Rings Online EU Gold – LOTRO EU Market
It takes more than just one ring to rule them all. You heard that right! To make your mark on Lord of the Rings Online, you’ll need ample LotRO EU Gold. Fortunately for you, you’ve come to the right place. PlayerAuctions is the perfect place for you to get your LotRO Gold. Safe and quick transactions !
Based on the total ratings of 1 orders in the past 30 daysSee Latest Reviews
Volume discount : The seller offers a special discount when you buy more.
Darn! There Are No Offers...But Wait.
Did you know we have over 200 games available for trading? Here are our most popular ones:
- RuneScape - Old School
- World of Warcraft Classic
- League of Legends
- Path of Exile
- Elder Scrolls Online
- Final Fantasy XIV
- Escape From Tarkov
- ArcheAge Unchained
- ARK: Survival Evolved
- SWTOR US
- GTA 5 Online
- World of Warcraft US
- Summoners War
- Pokémon Go
Can't find your game? Go to our index page to check all the games.
The Battle for Middle Earth Continues
The battle for Middle Earth continues and it does so on the web with LotRO! Just like the diminutive Frodo, it’s up to you to take up the challenge and stand up against the forces of darkness courtesy of the Shadows of Angmar.
How to Buy LotRO Gold Without Getting Banned
Buying gold is a swift way to circumvent the tedious process of attaining it in-game. The downside to it, however, is that most methods of buying LotRO gold is deemed illegal by Midway Games. Fortunately, there’s a foolproof way to buy LotRO Gold without getting banned, and that’s by getting it right here at PlayerAuctions!
To get your fill of LotRO currency, simply follow these quick steps:
- Sign up as a buyer (or simply log on if you’re already part of the PlayerAuctions community).
- Browse through the offers page and pick an offer that suits your liking.
- Send the payment using your preferred method and we’ll hold onto it until the seller transfers the LotRO gold to you.
- Communicate with the seller via email or our nifty onsite messenger to work out the details of the gold transfer.
- Once done, you may then make the confirmation in our system to conclude the deal. We’ll promptly send the payment to the seller afterward.
What is the LotRO Gold Cap?
Currently, F2P players on LotRO have a currency cap of 2 gold. Premium players, on the other hand, are capped at 5 gold. A bag of gold coins can be bought from any Vault Keeper in Middle Earth. Depending on your currency cap status, you can mail, trade, or place your gold in shared storage vessels. The last option allows easy access to the gold between the various characters in your account.
For reference: 1 gold = 1,000 silver or 100,000 copper. Take note, however, that PvP players do not have access to the mail facility.
LotRO Gold Farming
Before anything else, players need to understand that since LotRO has been around for a long time, inflation is to be expected. Many players have accumulated tons of gold over the years. That means that while 100 gold might be a big deal before, it’s basically almost nothing these days. Another thing that factors into the aforementioned inflation is the fact that in-game cash shops allow the purchase of gold. As people convert real cash into gold, prices skyrocket.
The silver lining here is that players really won’t have too much of a need for extra gold until they reach the end game. Simply playing the game and looting mobs will allow you to be “rich” enough to buy the things you need.
Should you find yourself strapped for gold, we recommend the following methods to stack up your riches:
- Farm crafting materials – Hides, wood, ore, and even parchments can help you line your pockets. Even high level players will need them so they’ll always be in high demand.
- Farm reputation items – These are great items to sell. Every level range provides excellent places to farm them, so you won’t have an excuse to not do so. Pro tip: Sticking to NPCs is the most effective way.
- Play the auction game – Checking the prices on the Auction House can help you determine which items to farm. As a general rule of thumb, you should make it a point to check the items for a few days to get a good feel of which ones are hot. Also, if you already have a considerable amount of gold in your virtual pockets, you can opt to buy items and resell them at a profit.
While all these methods are good for earning gold, there’s no easier and quicker way than to simply buy ‘em off the market. Here at PlayerAuctions, you won’t have to grind endlessly just to get your fill of LotRO gold. All you need to do is browse through our offers and click away!
Based on the total ratings of 1 orders in the past 30 days
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy video game currencies from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
How to buy in-game currency with real money?
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
How will the seller deliver the gold (silver, plat, diamond, money, etc.)?
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Why should I buy video game currency on PlayerAuctions?
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
After I send payment, when will the seller deliver?
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
What if the seller doesn’t deliver?
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security