Buy, Sell & Trade Legends of Aria Accounts - LoA Marketplace
Whether you want to gain an edge when you start your Legends of Aria adventure or simply want a new account, PlayerAuctions is the site for you. Bypass the boring grind and get to do what you actually want by getting your Legends of Aria account now! Prices are right within your budget. Grab the offers now!
Darn! There Are No Offers...But Wait.
Did you know we have over 200 games available for trading? Here are our most popular ones:
- RuneScape - Old School
- Path of Exile
- World of Warcraft Classic
- League of Legends
- Final Fantasy XIV
- ArcheAge Unchained
- Elder Scrolls Online
- ARK: Survival Evolved
- Escape From Tarkov
- World of Warcraft US
- GTA 5 Online
- EVE Online
- Summoners War
- Clash of Clans
- Fallout 76
Can't find your game? Go to our index page to check all the games.
Receiving Your Legends of Aria Account
When you've accepted an offer, the seller will send you the account details within the indicated time period. Alternatively, if the delivery speed is ‘instant', you'll get the account details through the email in 2 minutes. Once you've received the details, you may proceed to check out the account and see if everything is as advertised. If everything checks out, you may change the password as an added security measure. Then you can confirm the delivery for the benefit of the seller.
To get the best deal, here’s what you need to Look for in a LoA Account:
Is the Character for PvP or PvE?
You have to decide according to your preference. The characters' skills and stats determine whether they're fit for either PvP or PvE. Be sure to check those out!
Make sure to get an account that can access servers near where you are as you might have a hard time playing on a server hosted far away from you. Accounts aren't server-bound. However, there's a player home restriction of one per account, so make sure you can access the base and its server smoothly.
Attributes and Skills
Since Legends of Aria operate on an open-class system, there are no set classes with exclusive skills and progression. You can have a character that's a stealthy warrior or a knight that can use bows. Make sure the character has the skills and stats that fit your personal style of play.
Equipment and Items
Tying into the last characteristic, a character's build usually dictates what equipment and items they have. Mages especially need reagents, for example. If you're the type to want money, you should ask about the inventory and what items you could sell.
Get your Legends of Aria account now! At PlayerAuctions, the offers fit right within your budget, security is top-notch, and the community is friendly. There's no better place to get your new account!
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
How does it work?
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
What game account information do I receive?
When you securely buy a game account at PlayerAuctions, you are provided with all the guidance and information required to successfully use and take ownership of your new game account. This includes the following:
- Login Name / Username
- Last Name (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question Answer (if applicable to the game)
- Parental Password (if applicable to the game and game account)
- First CD Key (if known by seller)
If desired, you may request other information from the seller. However, as any other information not mentioned above is unnecessary to complete a secure game account ownership transfer, it is only optional for the seller to provide.
Does the seller send the game account information to me directly?
No. After you purchase the game account, we will update the seller and instruct him/her to provide the game account information securely to PlayerAuctions. We will then quickly and discreetly inspect and document select properties of the game account before passing on the game account information to you.
Once you receive the game account information, you will be given time to complete the verification of the game account, finalize the game account ownership transfer, and confirm the delivery of the game account to PlayerAuctions.
How and When will I get my game account?
For Game Account transactions, the Seller will send the Game Account’s information to PlayerAuctions for verification purposes. If there are no issues, PlayerAuctions will then deliver the account login details to the buyer via email within 24 hours (but usually this happens much faster.
What if the delivered game account does not match the seller’s description in their For Sale Offer?
If a game account is ever not described properly by the seller, you may choose to keep it and negotiate with the seller for a lower price through our Dispute Resolution System, or you may return the undamaged game account for a hassle-free and guaranteed refund from PlayerAuctions.
How am I fully protected from the seller ever reclaiming my purchased game account?
All game accounts purchased by Verified members and above through PlayerAuctions are guaranteed after sale support. For those members wishing for extra security for their purchased accounts, PlayerAuctions offers insurance packages which are protect against the rare event of your purchased game account ever being irrecoverably reclaimed or suspended due to the previous owner. If this occurs and PlayerAuctions is unable to completely restore your access to the undamaged game account, PlayerAuctions will award you with PlayerAuctions Market Credit equal to the specific insurance package price, usable toward any purchases of any products offered for sale at PlayerAuctions.Learn more about safe game account-trading at PlayerAuctions.
Legends of Aria Skills
Skills are grouped into either combat or trade skills. True to its name, combat skills are used for crushing enemies or defending one's self. Trade skills are crafting or gathering skills, which are used in the exchange of goods. Lastly, one more skill that doesn't fit in either category is Lockpicking.
Without further ado, here are the essential skills in Legends of Aria
- Animal Lore – Determines the strengths and weaknesses of creatures. Also helps keep tamed animals obedient.
- Animal Training – Tame certain animals to help you out in your journey.
- Archery – Raises the efficiency of ranged weapons like bows.
- Bashing – Increases effectiveness of bashing weapons.
- Beastmastery – Tame stronger animals to help you out in your journey. A stronger version of Animal Taming.
- Blocking – Become more proficient in using shields.
- Brawling – Unarmed hits affect targets harder the more you invest in this skill.
- Channeling – A magic skill, it lets mages avoid attacks while casting spells.
- Evocation – Another magic skill, it increases the success rate of casting offensive spells.
- Healing – Health-restoring items heal more the higher the skill. Essential for PvE.
- Heavy Armor Proficiency – Increases heavy armor effectiveness.
- Hiding – Lets you hide from other players.
- Lancing – Increases your proficiency in using polearms.
- Light Armor Proficiency – Raises light armor effectiveness.
- Magic Affinity – Raises your passive and active mana regeneration.
- Manifestation – A skill that increases the success rate of casting defensive and other magic spells.
- Piercing – Piercing weapons become more effective.
- Slashing – Swords and other slashing weapons become more efficient.
- Stealth – Lets you move while hidden.
- Vigor – Improves the damage dealt by weapons.
- Alchemy – Create potions and dyes.
- Blacksmithing – Forge swords and other metal-based items, weapons, or tools.
- Carpentry – Build things from wood.
- Cooking – Prepare food that gives special bonuses when eaten.
- Fabrication – Work leather and cloth into clothes, items, or furniture.
- Fishing – Lets you gather fish, mostly paired with cooking.
- Inscription – Craft spells into scrolls or books.
- Lumberjack – Gather wood, paired with carpentry.
- Mining – Gather ore, paired with blacksmithing.
- Treasure Hunting – Allows the player to understand treasure maps and find treasure.
- Lockpicking – Gives the ability to pick the lock on chests and doors.
Skills can be leveled up to 100. Characters can earn 600 points max, which means one can master only 6 skills. Choose wisely so you don't end up wasting points. Even if you're just buying an account, be sure to check if the character's current build is something you'd like to play.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security