Buy, Sell & Trade Langrisser Accounts - Langrisser Marketplace
Want a game like Fire Emblem but fresh and new? Then try out Langrisser and get a fresh unlinked starter account to boost your journey all the way to the end-game! Critically-acclaimed as one of the best mobile strategy games, Langrisser is jam-packed a variety of characters with large map sizes!
Darn! There Are No Offers...But Wait.
Did you know we have over 200 games available for trading? Here are our most popular ones:
- RuneScape - Old School
- Path of Exile
- World of Warcraft Classic
- League of Legends
- Escape From Tarkov
- Final Fantasy XIV
- ArcheAge Unchained
- GTA 5 Online
- ARK: Survival Evolved
- Elder Scrolls Online
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- World of Warcraft US
Can't find your game? Go to our index page to check all the games.
How to Buy a Langrisser Account?
- 1. Register/log in and pick the account that you want and proceed to checkout.
- 2. Once you’ve transferred the payment to our system, we will hold onto it for you until the seller delivers the account to you.
- 3. The seller will then be notified and will deliver the account to you or it’ll be automatically sent to you if he or she had chosen the instant delivery option beforehand.
- 4. Once you’ve received the account and verified it, confirm the transaction to our system to send the payment to the seller for them to get paid.
Choosing the Right Heroes (The Best SSR, SR, R Characters)
If you’re wondering which heroes in Langrisser Mobile are the best, well you’ve come to the right place! We’re here to share a tier list containing all the best characters (per tier) for you to cherry pick from. It’s important to know which heroes to focus on early in the game since it will give you a massive advantage; you won’t end up wasting resources and time on a hero that you’ll replace sooner rather than later. While the best characters in Langrisser are obviously the SSR ones, you won’t attain them just yet early on in the game.
The Best SSR Units
- Leon – Leon is the most sought-after hero in Langrisser Mobile right now. He has the highest attack power in the game and he’s the best DPS unit you can have. Overall, he should be a staple member of your team across all sorts of battles and game modes. His mobility is a plus since he has a good chance to reach enemy units and easily one-shot one or two of them earlier on. Leon’s unique skill, Legendary Knight, enables him to further boost his ATK and DEF values depending on how far he moves. This is great news since he can move up to 3 squares after he performs an action.
- Liana – If you want a great healer, Liana is no doubt at the top of her class as the best healer period! On top of mass healing, Liana can also remove debuff from her allies. Overall, she’s a truly unique and extremely useful hero from early to mid and even late game combat and challenges. This is due to her mass healing, debuff removal, as well as the extra movement she gives to units.
- Ledin – Ledin has the best HP and DEF values compared to any other hero and his skills, both for defense as well as offense, are top class. Ledin’s ability, Will of the King, reduces both physical and magic damage by a certain percentage. More importantly, this unique ability enables him to launch a counterattack against an opponent crazy enough to deal melee damage against him—provided that Ledin has HP above a certain percentage level. All in all, he is the best tank in the game by far.
The Best SR Units
- Vargas – At the top of the list for best SR Heroes in Langrisser Mobile is Vargas, who is near SSR tier when it comes to defensive stats and abilities. He is perhaps the best substitute for Ledin as a tank. He can really be a damage sponge for almost all types of physical attacks. Vargas is best kept at the center of the team as he can tank damage for the whole team especially when paired with a good healer. While he may not be the best damage dealer, he can take hits like nobody’s business!
- Chris – Chris is a great hero that offers versatility for parties of any sort. She’s an excellent support character that can buff your team and debuff enemy units in all sorts of ways. As her class mastery progresses, she can unlock several varieties of troops, which further adds to her already impressive versatility. Chris is a mixture of a damage dealer and a support unit, making her a hero good enough to have around.
- Egbert – The leader of the Black Dragon Sorcerers may not deal a great amount of damage, but his specialization lies not only in dealing a great amount of damage, but in totally incapacitating his enemies. He can block heals and block skills usage, temporarily removing skill effects and reduce the magic defense of multiple enemy units. His mastery of crippling spells makes him a formidable character to have in both PvE and PvP battles.
The Best R Units
- Jessica – Jessica is by far the best R-tier character in the game thanks to her Teleport. It will make your life easier in the game, especially in treasure hunting. Besides that, she has the skill Meteor Shower which is great in PvE. Her unique skill, Magic Master, makes her tougher against magic-based attacks provided that her troop HP is at 100#. She also has team support skills and some debuffing spells as well.
- Lewin – Lewin is a character that every player probably has in his or her roster early in the game. He’s a pretty decent R-tier hero due to his unique skill, Origin of Light, which buffs his troops’ ATK and DEF values by 5% before an attack and a 50% chance to restore 30% of his HP after battle. Both a damage dealer and healer, he’s a good hero for the early stages of the game.
- Lester – Lester is somewhat unique due to the fact that his starting troops are mermaids. Lester’s usefulness seems to be limited to battles that involve bodies of water, but he can very much add a twist into your mix heroes—most especially on the earlier story battles. It goes without saying that he will wear out his usefulness a little later on in the game when you acquire more heroes. Compared to other heroes of the same rarity level, however, Lester is the most unique of them all and can offer some strength that the rest of the R-tier heroes can’t provide.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
How does it work?
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
What game account information do I receive?
When you securely buy a game account at PlayerAuctions, you are provided with all the guidance and information required to successfully use and take ownership of your new game account. This includes the following:
- Login Name / Username
- Last Name (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question Answer (if applicable to the game)
- Parental Password (if applicable to the game and game account)
- First CD Key (if known by seller)
If desired, you may request other information from the seller. However, as any other information not mentioned above is unnecessary to complete a secure game account ownership transfer, it is only optional for the seller to provide.
Does the seller send the game account information to me directly?
No. After you purchase the game account, we will update the seller and instruct him/her to provide the game account information securely to PlayerAuctions. We will then quickly and discreetly inspect and document select properties of the game account before passing on the game account information to you.
Once you receive the game account information, you will be given time to complete the verification of the game account, finalize the game account ownership transfer, and confirm the delivery of the game account to PlayerAuctions.
How and When will I get my game account?
For Game Account transactions, the Seller will send the Game Account’s information to PlayerAuctions for verification purposes. If there are no issues, PlayerAuctions will then deliver the account login details to the buyer via email within 24 hours (but usually this happens much faster.
What if the delivered game account does not match the seller’s description in their For Sale Offer?
If a game account is ever not described properly by the seller, you may choose to keep it and negotiate with the seller for a lower price through our Dispute Resolution System, or you may return the undamaged game account for a hassle-free and guaranteed refund from PlayerAuctions.
How am I fully protected from the seller ever reclaiming my purchased game account?
All game accounts purchased by Verified members and above through PlayerAuctions are guaranteed after sale support. For those members wishing for extra security for their purchased accounts, PlayerAuctions offers insurance packages which are protect against the rare event of your purchased game account ever being irrecoverably reclaimed or suspended due to the previous owner. If this occurs and PlayerAuctions is unable to completely restore your access to the undamaged game account, PlayerAuctions will award you with PlayerAuctions Market Credit equal to the specific insurance package price, usable toward any purchases of any products offered for sale at PlayerAuctions.Learn more about safe game account-trading at PlayerAuctions.
Things to Take Note of When Playing Langrisser Mobile
- 1. Multiple Servers in Langrisser
- 2. Chapters in Langrisser
- 3. Heroes’ Level
- 4. Trinity Crystals
When getting an account do note that Langrisser Mobile has multiple servers so be sure to check which server you’re from before jumping right in. If you’ll be getting a fresh account, the game will ask you which server you want to play in.
The chapters in Langrisser are divulged as the story progress of the game. Basically, chapters show how far you are in the game. If you want to know more about the story, then we recommend you get a fresh account. However, if you’ve already finished the story and simply want more heroes and in-game currency, acquiring a veteran’s account is the way to go.
Leveling up heroes in a game such as Langrisser is an important task. You can use items such as EXP potions to boost the levels of your heroes. These EXP potions grant experience points to the player. By leveling, you can unlock new skills for the hero and unlock new soldiers by advancing classes. You can also upgrade the star levels of a hero if you have enough shards available. Upgrading the star levels increases your hero’s stats.
Trinity Crystals are the bread and butter currency of Langrisser. They are used to summon heroes and can only be acquired by doing certain missions or buying from the official in-game store. Besides summoning heroes, you can also use crystals to replenish your energy immediately.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security