Buy Grand Chase Accounts - Grand Chase Account Shop
The amazing side-scrolling MMO is back! Grand Chase is here again to charm players with the nostalgia of old players, a diverse roster of characters to play and interesting mechanics. However, new players can still enjoy the game, especially when they buy a Grand Chase account!SELL
Darn! There Are No Offers...But Wait.
Did you know we have over 200 games available for trading? Here are our most popular ones:
- New World
- Diablo 2 Resurrected
- RuneScape - Old School
- Final Fantasy XIV
- World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Classic
- League of Legends
- Escape From Tarkov
- Summoners War
- Genshin Impact
- Elder Scrolls Online
- GTA 5 Online
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- ARK: Survival Evolved
- Star Trek Online
- Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege
Can't find your game? Go to our index page to check all the games.
Buying Grand Chase Accounts with Unlocked Characters
One of the biggest influences in a buyer’s decision to purchase a Grand Chase account are the characters unlocked on it. There were 20 characters available to players when the original servers closed in 2015. Today, Grand Chase Classic is gradually releasing new characters, filling out its cast over time.
Each character has their own progression and inventory, a difference from before when it was easier to transfer items from one character to another. At any rate, characters can change jobs. For some characters, equipping the weapon of the job is all that is needed to change to that class. Others can stack jobs, allowing them to use both new and old skills. The former type of character has quests to unlock a job for Dual-Wielding.
Here are all the characters in Grand Chase, whether released or yet-to-be-released in Classic.
Grand Chase Characters
- Elesis (Knight, Spearman, Sword Master, or Savior) - Arguably the face of the game, she’s a knight-swordsman looking for her father.
- Lire (Archer, Crossbowman, Arch Ranger, and Nova) - An elven archer, Lire has a mission to rid the world of Kaze’aze’s evil as a representative of her people.
- Arme (Magician, Alchemist, Warlock, or Battle Mage) - Arme is a magician from the Violet Guild who has one objective, to study the magic of the evil queen.
- Lass (Thief, Assassin, Dark Assassin, and Striker) - A thief who was formerly possessed by Kaze’aze, he’s now in the Grand Chase to atone for his actions while possessed.
- Ryan (Druid, Sentinel, Viken, and Vanquisher) - He’s an elven druid who joined the Grand Chase to protect his hometown.
- Ronan (Spell Knight, Dragon Knight, Aegis Knight, and Abyss Knight) - Ronan is a Spellsword, using both magic and swordsmanship.
- Amy (Dancer, Muse, Siren, and Starlet) - An Oracle and Dancer, Amy can both support allies while dishing out the damage.
- Jin (Become a Fighter, Shisha, Asura, or Rama) - The remnant of the Silver Knights, he joins the Grand Chase to avenge his fallen comrades.
- Siegheart (Gladiator, Warlord, Duelist, and Prime Knight) - The reborn hero of old, who seeks to continue his mission of protecting the land.
- Mari (Rune Caster, Gunslinger, Polaris, or Geas) - An amnesiac researcher who joined the Grand Chase to find more interesting topics.
- Uno (Bloodless) - The last character to be introduced before the game was halted back in 2015. He had a unique mechanic where players must level him up to a certain point during an event to keep him.
- Dio (Stygian, Drakar, Leviathan, or Dusk Bringer) - An Asmodian with a demonic lineage who wants to further his own interests.
- Zero (Wanderer, Seeker, Vanisher, and Advancer) - Zero is a created demon looking for power, he joins the Grand Chase along with Ley.
- Ley (Master the Summoner, Harbinger, Evoker, and Dark Matriarch jobs) - Another Asmodian who was looking for Dio, Ley ended up joining the Grand Chase instead.
- Rufus (Bounty Hunter, Soul Stalker, Executioner, or Arbiter) - The half-brother of Lass and a bounty hunter, he discovers the use of Blue Flame but finds and joins Grand Chase instead.
- Veigas (Magi) - A chosen magi to destroy dimensions to keep the balance, he eventually joins the side of the heroes.
- Rin (Phoenix, Awakened, Chaotic, or Chosen) - The current incarnation of the Goddess Agnesia who joined Grand Chase for protection.
- Asin (Disciple and Mugen) - A nameless orphan who took his master’s name, he set out to find the other apprentice.
- Lime (Holy Knight and Saint) - She’s a Holy Knight that got separated from her order and joined the heroes to find them again.
- Edel (Captain or a Major) - As she was looking for her brother, she meets the Grand Chase and accompanies them as they had aligned interests.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
When you securely buy a game account at PlayerAuctions, you are provided with all the guidance and information required to successfully use and take ownership of your new game account. This includes the following:
- Login Name / Username
- Last Name (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question (if applicable to the game)
- Security Question Answer (if applicable to the game)
- Parental Password (if applicable to the game and game account)
- First CD Key (if known by seller)
If desired, you may request other information from the seller. However, as any other information not mentioned above is unnecessary to complete a secure game account ownership transfer, it is only optional for the seller to provide.
No. After you purchase the game account, we will update the seller and instruct him/her to provide the game account information securely to PlayerAuctions. We will then quickly and discreetly inspect and document select properties of the game account before passing on the game account information to you.
Once you receive the game account information, you will be given time to complete the verification of the game account, finalize the game account ownership transfer, and confirm the delivery of the game account to PlayerAuctions.
For Game Account transactions, the Seller will send the Game Account’s information to PlayerAuctions for verification purposes. If there are no issues, PlayerAuctions will then deliver the account login details to the buyer via email within 24 hours (but usually this happens much faster.
If a game account is ever not described properly by the seller, you may choose to keep it and negotiate with the seller for a lower price through our Dispute Resolution System, or you may return the undamaged game account for a hassle-free and guaranteed refund from PlayerAuctions.
All game accounts purchased by Verified members and above through PlayerAuctions are guaranteed after sale support. For those members wishing for extra security for their purchased accounts, PlayerAuctions offers insurance packages which are protect against the rare event of your purchased game account ever being irrecoverably reclaimed or suspended due to the previous owner. If this occurs and PlayerAuctions is unable to completely restore your access to the undamaged game account, PlayerAuctions will award you with PlayerAuctions Market Credit equal to the specific insurance package price, usable toward any purchases of any products offered for sale at PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security