Fortnite is not one to shy away from crossovers with characters from movies or TV series. Throughout its time, Fortnite has made several collaborations with TV or film franchises to get popular characters to appear in their game. These characters are often featured as in-game cosmetics that players can get or NPCs that players can interact with!
Who better to feature in the game than the fourth-wall-breaking, gunslinging, and sword-fighting mercenary Deadpool? Sometimes called the Merc with a Mouth, Deadpool’s character has a carefree personality that comes along with exceptional skills with a gun and sword. Deadpool has always been a favorite among comic book fans because of his wit, charm, and occasional breaking of the fourth wall.
That’s why there’s so much excitement that went around when Epic Games brought Deadpool to Fortnite. The Deadpool Fortnite skin was made available via completing challenges in the Battle Pass. This skin is the first comic book character that players can obtain via the Battle Pass, as opposed to former comic book characters that players could purchase directly from the Fortnite Item Shop.
How to Get the Deadpool Fortnite Skin
To get Deadpool, there are several challenges that the player must complete. Every week there will be a new set of challenges for players to take on. However, unlike previous Battle Pass challenges, players must complete these challenges in the order that they appeared. Completing a set of challenges awards players with Deadpool-themed items like Banners or Weapons.
The first thing players need to do is purchase the premium Battle Pass to gain access to Deadpool’s hideout. Once done, click on the Battle Pass menu that will take players to a screen that shows the headquarters of a secret agency instead of the usual menu. Look towards the vent near the stairs on the right side of the screen and click it. The game will then take the player to a bathroom with an occupied stall where Deadpool is staying. Clicking the computer on the sink will show the weekly Deadpool challenges. Here is a list of all the challenges that players need to complete.
- Find Deadpool’s letter to Epic Games - Players can find the letter on the floor of the bathroom screen.
- Don’t thank the bus driver - Enter a Fortnite match and don’t thank the bus driver.
- Find Deadpool’s milk carton - Players can find the milk carton on a urinal in the bathroom screen.
- Find Deadpools’ chimichangas around the HQ - There are three chimichangas in the headquarters: in Maya’s Upgrade Vault, in Brutus’s screen in the Agents tab, and under the table in the main headquarters.
- Find Deadpool’s toilet plunger - The toilet plunger is in the Agent’s tab on TNTina’s screen.
- Destroy toilets (3) - Enter a Fortnite match and destroy toilets. Head to the big houses in Salty Springs or Pleasant Park, where players can find toilets.
- Find Deadpool’s katanas (2) - Players can find the katanas in Deadpool’s lair and Maya’s Upgrade Vault.
- Deal damage to opponent’s structures (10,000) - Enter a Fortnite match and deal 10,000 damage to any structures built by other players. Players don’t have to finish it in just one match; they can accumulate damage across several matches.
- Find Deadpool’s stuffed unicorn (1) - Deadpool’s stuffed unicorn is located on the Meowscles’ screen in the Agents tab.
- Embrace the rainbow by visiting the Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple Steel Bridges - Visit the bridges in these locations: East of Pleasant Park, South of Pleasant Park, East of Misty Meadows, Southeast of Frenzy Farms
- Find Deadpool’s big black marker (1) - Deadpool’s black marker is located on Brutus’ screen in the Agents tab.
- Deface GHOST or SHADOW recruitments posters (3) - You can find the posters in these locations: White house south of Weeping Woods, RV van south of Weeping Woods, Cabin north of Weeping Woods, In the parking lot of the central white building in Holly Hedges.
- Find Deadpool’s 2 pistols (1) - Players can find the pistols in the following locations: Meowscles’ screen in the Agents tab, under the table in the main headquarters.
- Enter a Phone Booth or Port-a-potty to become the Super-est of Superheroes (1) - Enter a match and then go to any of the phone booths or port-a-potty-s scattered around the map.
Finishing all the challenges up to this point will reward players with the Deadpool skin.
Complete this set of challenges to get the Unmasked Style for the Deadpool skin
- Find Deadpool’s pool floaty (1) - Enter the game and go to Deadpool’s yacht. The pool floaty can be found on the yacht itself.
- Dance at Deadpool’s Yacht Party (1) - Enter the game and go to Deadpool’s yacht. Make your way to the dance floor there and do any dance.
These were the challenges that players needed to complete to get the Deadpool skin back when it was released in the early seasons of Chapter 2. Fortnite is constantly changing its game, including the content and cosmetics players can get. Since the Deadpool challenges came along with the Battle Pass from a previous season, it means that the skin is no longer available for players at the moment.
For those that missed the chance to get the Deadpool skin, don’t lose all hope because there might be re-runs for the character considering there are talks for a Deadpool movie sequel. For now, players can get their hands on Darth Vader and Indiana Jones skins during the current Chapter 3 Season 3. Watch out for guides on how to get it!
SEO Title: How can players obtain the Deadpool Fortnite skin?
SEO Description: The Merc with a Mouth has come guns blazing to Fortnite. Find out how to get your hands on the Deadpool Fortnite skin.