Buy Borderlands 3 Legendary Items – BL3 Item Trading
One of the biggest releases this year was Borderlands 3, the follow-up to Gearbox Games’ crazy item crawl RPG shooter. As anyone would expect, it’s as insane as its predecessor, and it’s definitely much bigger. To get ahead in this romp, buyers can always buy Borderlands 3 items such as Deathless Artifact, Recurring Hex, Resonant Back Ham, and more.SELL
A few tips to help find what you need:
Tip 1: Broaden your search.
Tip 2: Look for custom offers and reach out to a seller about what you need.
Tip 3: Check a different category (e.g. items, accounts or power leveling, as the same product is sometimes listed by sellers in a different category).
What is Borderlands 3?
Borderlands 3 brings players right back into the vault hunting business. This time, however, it’s going to be a much bigger universe, as they’ll be visiting up to four planets: From there, you’ll be gathering all sorts of items and gear so you can become more powerful, which in turn will help you get even more powerful items. With this familiar yet effective feedback loop and enjoyable gunplay, players are sure to keep coming back.
Why Do Gamers Buy BL3 Items?
Those that do not have time or interest in grinding can always engage in Borderlands 3 item trading. This allows players to get the items that they want or need in exchange for items of equal value that they don’t need.
Other than that, they can also buy items from online sellers with real-life money. This is very useful if they can’t or don’t want to grind, and at the same time don’t want to give up the items they own. There are all sorts of rare and important Borderlands 3 items for sale.
The most common item types of Borderlands 3 items that people buy are Legendary Artifacts (also known as BL3 Legendaries), items of great rarity and are either extremely useful or gimmicky.
- Deathless – the Borderlands 3 Deathless artifact reduces the user’s HP to 1 but increases gun damage for every missing health. It also boosts shield capacity to 100%, increases shield recharge rate, and decreases recharge delay by 25%.
- Infinity Pistol – an extremely rare handgun that has unlimited ammo.
- Eridian Fabricator – a gun that shoots out guns of uncommon rarity, uses Eridium as ammo.
There are many other Legendary items in Borderlands 3. Some of them are familiar, others are new, but all of them can be useful in the right situations. Otherwise, if a collector, Borderlands 3 trading is one way to have a legendary of all item types mounted on FL4K’s showcase wall.
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
About Borderlands 3 Guns
Like in other games in the series, Borderlands 3 guns can be categorized in these categories:
- Rocket Launcher
- Sniper Rifle
- Assault Rifle
- Submachine Gun
Unfortunately, Lasers did not come back from the Pre-Sequel, though the Cryo element did. The element behaves differently from the previous game, this time being able to freeze enemies. While frozen, they receive 300% more melee damage.
Gun manufacturers determine how a gun looks like, as they produce their own parts. Each gun type now has about 3-4 variants depending on manufacturers. Each company also has unique characteristics, like Maliwan guns focusing on elemental effects and Tediore guns being explosive on reload. Here is a list of all gun manufacturers in Borderlands 3.
- Atlas (returning from 1): alternate fire mode relies on a targeting system
- CoV (similar to Bandits on 2 and Scav on the Pre-Sequel): average stats, no magazines but may overheat if used for too long
- Dahl: usually has two firing modes from auto, semi-auto, and burst, has high stability
- Eridian: only one gun in the game is of Eridian make, they mostly make artifacts
- Hyperion: accuracy increases as the weapon is fired, ADS forms a small shield in front
- Jakobs: fire rate depends on how fast you can pull the trigger, high accuracy. Has a hidden critical hit bonus and crit hits ricochet bullets to another enemy
- Maliwan: always elemental and has increased elemental effects
- Tediore: unusual ‘upon reloading’ effects ranging from acting like a grenade to spawning turrets that run, among others
- Torgue: always explosive, has slower projectiles
- Vladof: rapid-fire
Depending on how players build their character, sometimes they’ll tend to use one manufacturer’s guns over the others. Elemental builds would use mostly Maliwan weapons, sniper builds would use Jakobs, etc. This has the side effect of making the player prefer fewer weapon types, as each manufacturer would only build guns of certain types. For example, there aren’t any Atlas sniper rifles, nor are there any Jakobs rocket launchers. They can still use guns from other manufacturers, but they’re less effective.
All gun manufacturers also make shields (except for Eridian), class mods, and grenade mods. However, two companies don’t make guns: Anshin and Pangolin.
About BL3 Legendary Items
Borderlands 3 legendary items are those with orange rarity and have unique effects. The orange coloration is there to make them distinct from normal unique items. There can be some unique items that aren’t orange, such as the Gettleburger or The Boo. At any rate, some of the unique effects can have synergy with certain builds, which makes them desirable for players.
That said, Borderlands 3 legendary weapons can come from almost everywhere, though some bosses have higher drop rates for certain ones. Players will come across a few every playthrough, but as it can be pretty random, getting one they need/want can take some time. That is unless they buy Borderlands 3 weapons from online sellers.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security