Buy ARK Items - Survival Ascended Item Trading
There are many different items across ARK: Survival Ascended. You have your usual dinos, pets, food and resources, but there are also more unique ones such as Tek, Metal Walls, and even Elemental Dust Gachas. It’s all about survival of the fittest here, and there’s nothing better in ensuring you get to live for another day than to be prepared.SELL
- Wyvern Egg
- Metal Ingot
- Exceptional Kibble
- Superior Kibble
- Extraordinary Kibble
- Dodo Egg
- Tek Armor
- Tek Sword
- Tek Rifle
- Tek Generator
- Rock Drake Egg
- Greenhouse Ceiling
- Greenhouse Wall
- Stone Foundation
- Industrial Grinder
- Industrial Cooker
- Industrial Forge
- Tek Transmitter
- Tek Replicator
A few tips to help find what you need:
Tip 1: Broaden your search.
Tip 2: Look for custom offers and reach out to a seller about what you need.
Tip 3: Check a different category (e.g. items, accounts or power leveling, as the same product is sometimes listed by sellers in a different category).
Why Buy Ark Survival Ascended Items
ARK Survival Ascended has a lot of craftable items that players can create to help them survive the dinosaur-filled world. These things range from necessities to powerful weapons and saddles that can tame the most dangerous beasts. However, the resources required to create them can take a lot of work to find.
As you progress through Ark Survival Ascended, players need to get more substantial items, which require higher-quality materials and higher-level requirements. Farming these resources can be tricky because they are harder to find or cultivate. The rarity of these materials makes it more challenging to create items.
Fortunately, players don’t need to undergo the grueling task of collecting high numbers of certain materials if they can get the item they need immediately. Buyers can buy the things they need from other gamers using real-world money and purchasing higher-tier weapons, armor, saddles, other items, and even essential materials that can help players focus on enjoying the game and capturing powerful creatures.
What are the Rarest Items in Ark Survival Ascended?
Buyers who want to get the most out of their money should know the rarest things in the game. Several items and resources are hard to obtain, so buying them with IRL money can help them reduce their grinding time. Here are some of the rarest things in the game:
- Ascended Tek Rifles
- Elemental Shards
- Ascended Blueprints
- Mastercraft Tek Saddles
PlayerAuctions makes it safe to buy from our members by securing your payment and guaranteeing delivery.
- Buyer creates order and send payment to PlayerAuctions
- PlayerGuardian secures payment
- Seller completes delivery within delivery guarantee
- Buyer conﬁrm delivery
- Seller receives disbursement
Option 1: In-game, Face to Face Delivery
Sellers will select this method of delivery if they intend to meet your character in-game with one of their own characters. Usually a seller will coordinate a time and location in-game to meet your character.
- Be sure to conﬁrm the time to account for time zone differences
- Confirm which Shard or Server the delivery is to take place in case your game world has more than one.
- Never, under any circumstances, return gold, item, etc. to the delivery character if ever asked. In the event the seller asks you to, please take A screenshot and report this to PlayerAuctions Customer Support.
Option 2: In-game Mailbox delivery.
Some sellers will select the option to deliver gold or items directly to an in-game mailbox. This option is less popular for larger Games like WoW, but is still viable amongst other games. This option can be convenient for smaller orders because you do not need to coordinate time of delivery.
Low Prices: Prices set by other players or PowerSellers on PlayerAuctions are significantly lower than the high markups you would find on expensive retail sites.
Guaranteed Security: PlayerAuctions is quite simply the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Through PlayerGuardian, you are 100% guaranteed full and as-described delivery, or your money back.
Reliable Delivery Speed: PlayerAuctions calculates each seller's average delivery speed from the seller's latest successfully completed deliveries, which gives you a clear idea of how fast the seller will deliver your order.
To see how quickly the seller may deliver your order, refer to the seller's delivery guarantee period, which is their promise to complete delivery within a certain timeframe after your payment is securely sent to PlayerAuctions and is successfully verified. Each seller sets their delivery guarantee period independent of PlayerAuctions. In the event that the seller is not able to complete the delivery within their guaranteed time, you may cancel the order without penalty for a hassle-free refund from PlayerAuctions.
PlayerAuctions guarantees that the seller will deliver your order, or your money back. The overwhelming majority of transactions through our site occur successfully. As for the very exceptional cases, you can rest assured that they have been carefully considered by our systems and processes, and we are well prepared to handle them in the rare event that they do occur. Read more.
Playing ARK Survival Evolved without the right items is difficult. After all, you’re in a survival island where dinosaurs have come back to life and other crazy things happen. The point is to forage and hunt for these items. For the items that one can’t get, players may sometimes choose to buy from sellers.
Popular ARK Items
Here’s a look at the top items you need to look out for to be the lone survivor:
- Vault – Building a vault is a top priority in Ark. With the constant threat of raids from other players looming, it’s essential to build an impregnable base. With the vault being virtually indestructible, you can ensure the safety of your tribe’s possessions.
- Bolas – Bolas are quite indispensable—especially early on in the game. It’s simple really; roaming around the jungle poses a high possibility of running into mean ol’ Ark dinos that are of higher levels than you. Toss this thing and you’ll have ample time to flee.
- Rocket Launcher – This bad boy takes up a ton of resources. Its benefits, however, make it worth the initial investment—it’s a rocket launcher, for cryin’ out loud! You can level down bases and enemy tribes with a single shot!
- Bow – Bows can be game-changers, so it’s ideal that you keep a keen eye out for them. Remember that you have practically nothing when you start the game. The minute you get a bow in your hands, you immediately shift from being the hunted to the hunter.
- Pike – What’s the next best thing to having a big gun in your hand? Having a big stick! Ark is about maximizing your limited resources. Shooting pretty much anything that moves can drain it fast. Simplify things. Use a stick instead!
- Pearls – Ark Pearls are one of the most precious resources in the game. These beauties can be found immersed in the deepest parts of the ocean. If you’re lucky, you can sometimes find them in shallow areas. Players can craft items using these silica pearls as the main ingredient.
How to Get Element in ARK?
Elements are needed in the crafting of Tek Tier stuff. It powers or fuels those same structures or equipment, by turning them into Elemental Shards. At any rate, Tek Tier is pretty much endgame, so players naturally want to farm them as much as they can.
However, the best way to farm Element, trapping an alpha dragon, isn't possible anymore. That leaves the other, somewhat less efficient ways for it.
- Element Dust
Element Dust can be refined into Element and Element shards. Killing and harvesting Enforcers is one way to get them, as well as harvesting various objects in the Sanctuary. A Doedicurus can harvest dust in that way for maximum efficiency. Pair it with an Argentavis or Quetzal, and you can do it while flying through Sanctuary's airspace.
- Element Nodes
These are scattered across the Wasteland. Similar to Orbital Supply Drops, players have to defend it for a total of six waves to be able to harvest it. Depending on how well it was defended, it may reward dust, shards, or Element, from most to least common. Creatures can't be used to harvest them, but a Mantis may be used with a pick or hatchet to increase the yield.
- Element Gacha
Gachas are able to produce resources, depending on what they've eaten. Players gather those resources through Gacha Crystals the creatures produce. One crystal may reward players with a moderate amount of Element Dust.
- Boss Hunting
Bosses in the Extinction DLC will also drop Element. Broodmother Lysrix, Megapithecus, Dragon, and Manticore (players can fight the last two in the Ragnarok Arena) all drop Element. Going a few rounds against them will net you quite a haul of the resource.
Again, it's not going to be as fast or convenient as capturing an alpha dragon. These methods would require considerably repetitive actions. It might be a little easier if you have a tribe that could circulate the duty among the members.
PlayerAuctions is the most secure place to buy and sell MMO game assets. Our proprietary security technology, PlayerGuardian, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all PlayerAuctions buyers.
- Guaranteed Payment Security
- Convenient & Worry-Free Trading
- A Secure, Trusted Trading Community
- Guaranteed Full and As-Described Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Guaranteed Seller On-Time Delivery, or Your Money Back
- Information Privacy
- PlayerAuctions After Sale 100% Support Guarantee
- Transparent Seller Service Ratings
- Bank-Level Data Security