Hello all PlayerAuctions members, Whether you know it or not recovering is becoming the #1 way to make underground money. If you have the right tools/knowledge/experience/and common sense you can easily be making 1-2bill+ per week! Experts in recovering get there prey by having access to some of the best account lists that you can find, In my guide I provide 3 fully equipped account lists each containing over 5000+ accounts for you to recover.
What makes this guide the best you might be thinking?
- Written by a ex-recoverer who has been recovering accounts since 2009, I have personally recovered 4.5bill for myself in personal profits, but in combined profits with friends and recovery groups I have recovered well over 130bill.
- 20 PAGES filled with pictures, underground links, and secrets to recovering the wealthiest accounts.
- After 1 decent recovery you will make back 10x more than what you paid.
- Ridiculously cheap for what can be done with it.
- Every word written has a use this is no scam guide with 20 pages of complete nonsense talking, every sentence written has a purpose.
- Over 28,000! Accounts to choose from that have partyhats waiting for you! Why should they hog them?
- One of the accounts lists has 12,000 accounts with IP addresses included for an EASY recover!
- No guilt of hacking an account you are simply 'borrowing' accounts that have not been logged into in years!
- FREQUENT FREE UPDATES AT NO COST TO YOU! What this means is that if I come up with a new list or a new tactic I will update the guide and send it to you for no additional charge! The guide will be updated at least 2-4 times per month with added features!
Here are a few recoveries that I got on my first appeals, rares and decent stats too! Also, not satisfied yet? Check my feedback.
Have your matching offer already listed on PlayerAuctions?
Copyright © 2000-2013 PlayerAuctions. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of PlayerAuctions'